Thank you for subscribing!
Let’s make sure you can get our emails by adjusting some of your email settings.
If email from [email protected] ends up in your junk folder, highlight or open it and click “Not Junk” at the top of your screen.
- Go to “Mail” > “Preferences”
- Go to the Rules tab Select Add Rule
- Give this rule a name such as “Email from [email protected]”
- Create a rule that says “If any of the following conditions are met: ‘From’ ‘Contains’” and then paste in “iheartscifi.com”
- From the actions, select “Move message” to mailbox “Inbox”
- Click “OK”
If you use the default labels, you’ll typically find our emails in your “Promotions” tab. Otherwise, if you find email from iheartscifi.com in your Gmail spam folder:
- Select our email and click the “Not Spam” button
- Next, open an email that you have received from us.
- Click on the little down-pointing-triangle-arrow next to “Reply”
- Click “Add iheartscifi.com to Contacts list”
Add us to your address book, and set the Junk Mail Controls to whitelist your address book. First, check your Junk folder. If you find email from [email protected]:
- Right-click on our email and choose “Mark as Not Junk”
- Next, click the “Address Book” button
- Highlight the Personal Address Book (left column)
- Click on “New Contact”
- In the “Contact” tab, set “Email” to [email protected]
- Set “Additional Email to [email protected]
- Click “Ok” and close the Address Book
- From the main Thunderbird menu, choose “Tools > Account Settings”
- For each email account, expand the settings and choose “Junk Settings” from the expanded account settings
- Ensure “Personal Address Book” is checked under “Do not mark mail as junk if the sender is in:”
- Once you have done this for each email account, click OK
- In the Exchange admin center click on Mail Flow
- Next create a new rule by clicking on the + icon and click “Bypass spam filtering…”
- Select on the “Apply this rule if…” for the sender and add iheartscifi.com to the domain whitelist
- Select “Stop Processing more rules” and then click save
You must set up a filter, but first, if you must find an email from [email protected] in your Yahoo! bulk folder.
- Open the email and click “Not Spam”
- If you find mail from [email protected] in your “Blocked Addresses” list in “Settings”, select the email and click “Remove Block”
Now to create the filter:
- Open Yahoo! Mail and click on the Gear and select “Settings” in the upper right hand corner or “…More” icon in the Nav bar
- Select “Filters” (in the bottom left corner), or select “Filter Emails Like This…”
- On the Filters page, click “Add” Select the “From header:” rule, and add “contains” and add “iheartscifi.com”
- Click the “Choose Folder” pull down menu and select “Inbox”
- Pick the Add Filter button or “Save”